Firstly, I apologise for not writing in here sooner. Please forgive me. It won't happen again...hopefully.
Secondly, your comments are hilarious and I have loved reading them. It's fantastic to hear all your news! CW - I can't believe you're off to Scotland! I wish you all the best although I know you'll be brilliant at making new friends. Keep us posted with all the news. CG - You are a diligent commenter! What was the best thing about Scotland? It seems everyone is visiting there or going to live there these days. It must be something in the haggis... AH - It's great to hear from you too! I know what you mean about thinking you'll be going back to KGPS. I keep doing the same. I walk around shops thinking, "Oooh...that would look good in my classroom!" or thinking of new ideas for lessons. If I didn't have Chicago to look forward to I'd be devastated about not teaching in September.
Thirdly...packing. AAAAARRRGGGHHHH! I can't believe how hard it is! Shall I take the bright pink leg warmers? Which shoes shall I pack? Will I need a hat? Can I fit my teapot in? How small can I roll up my jeans? Do I really need 4 pairs of flip flops? Will the chocolate melt? Should I try and wear 3 jumpers when I'm on the plane? The questions fill my every waking moment! I've also been dreaming about arriving in Chicago. My last dream was about living in a huge apartment overlooking the lake but realising that I had to share it with school children and live in the garage. Strange. I think the stress is getting to me!
Well, back to the packing...
3 days to go. I absolutely cannot wait!
Miss Swales
PS CW-I think a few people might be a little cross that you revealed their crushes! There I was thinking you were at school to learn your times tables...shocking revelations! :-)

7 comments:
hi miss swales,
i've just got back from my holiday at the lake district it was so cool i can't wait to go next year anyway im here to tellyou all about it...
i'll start of with getting there, me and rachel.p had a really gd time in the car i fell asleep so she started to poke my face and saying really weird stuff like i like ur face i want to eat ur face...weird.so like half an hour be4 we got there we had a pitt stop and rachel took forever so i went in to see if she was alright but i shouted: 'have you fell down the toilet or something.' and these people who were in the toilet at the time just turned round and stared at me and it turns out that rachel was already outside...so embarissing.
so we finally arrive at the cottage and we get all unpacked and then we have our first night on our jolly holiday :s.
anyway we did all sorts of fun activity's like horse riding where my mam's friend fell off (she's alright)also canoeing, walking and many more other stuff ooh i almost forgot...SHOPPING!!!
so anyway at the end of our first week we are all packing up and getting ready to go to my mam and dad's friends lodge in keswick but at the end of the first week all our invited guests went home (they were all from my church). so in the second week it was only...me, mam, dad, helen (sister), janet, chris and rebecca.
so about half way through our second week on the holiday we all decided we liked to climb skiddaw so we all had a early night and got up and had a proper breakfast. in was amazing we cud see the whole view it was so beautiful but it was flippin freezing it was like -5 degrees up there so we all huddled together until it was time to come down.
then at the end of that week i think we were all exaugsted and ready to come home...i bought a few gifts for my family back home.
if you go on your old account...miss.swales@live.co.uk you will see some pictures of the lakes :)
To miss swales
Scotland was mint i had a whale of time as me and hannah might put it! The views were mint and everything was MINT even the ice cream i had was mint choco chip! I loved every min of it and still can't get over the fact i am going to jswan! Today i have just went and got my blazer,shoes and my jumper is coming tomorrow!! I am all set and ready to go. Packing in your house sounds like a nightmare!!!!! Wishing you all the best Have a fab time i am counting the days...
hi miss swales just here to tell you that were all havin a fab time we konw were most of are classes are and were all just havin fun [not to much] robbie as ever is the class clown and liam has LOADS of problems but most of the boys have carmed down. and how are you doin? and hope teachin english goes well!!
c ya nikki!
hi miss swales hope everythin is goin allrite and that you are not gettin trampled on! [lol]
nikki and amy!!!!!
p.s hav you tryed chocolate coke or vinnila?
hi miss swales just wondorin are you comin back to england??
hi miss swales you were the best teacher in the universe and if you go back to teachin us you will be the best teacher in the universe.for now you are just the best in the universe!!!!!
nikki and amy
hi miss swales guess wat we are goin to france! with the school for christmas shoppin for the day.weleave at 10pm and com back at 2am and sunday!
nikki and amy :~)
Post a Comment