I'm sat here in my apartment using up some time before I meet my first pupil in America. I may not officially be a teacher here but my talents have been noticed! I'm going to help a lady from Honk Kong with her English. My aim is to make her into a fluent Geordie. We' aye man!
Today I got a package sent from my friend Miss. Jax. She enclosed Tetley teabags and Galaxy chocolate. I am very happy.
CG-keep on posting and let me know how BIG school is. How is everyone enjoying being back at school? What's the worst thing? The best thing? The most embarrasing thing? The first day at my 'school' I managed to knock a huge tray of bagels all over the floor in front of the other students and professors (our teachers). It certainly made them remember me...
Must dash but I will be back on later to tell you all about the difference between American and English sports. Poor Newcastle United...even Keegan has deserted you.
Love,
Miss Swales

3 comments:
Everyone is fine and kinda getting used to " the BIG school" but the worst thing is i have got lost loads and have loads of homework and getting it in on time yay!!The best thing is getting to meet new people and seeing my cuzies everyday because normally i don't see them for ages because we were in diffrent school but now I see them all the time!And the most embarrasing thing is going into classes late because everyone is looking at you and asking teachers and students that you don't know where things are!!But having alot of fun at jswan and i cant understand how i am in but i am in the top classes for science,english and maths so get alot of homework but i am handling it so bye for now miss swales have fun!
CG-I am not surprised at you being in the top classes. Firstly, you had an excellent teacher last year and secondly, you are a pretty amazng girl! However, you may need to learn to tell the time better to avoid being late! I also have lots of homework...on Tuesday I have 9 hours of lectures and the professors give us lots of work to do. It's better than marking SATs though! I'm really glad you are having fun. Make sure you get others to come on here and let me know how they are doing. I hope they are all keeping out of trouble...
hi miss swales its hajra akram. u taught me in year 5. i can't believe that i am in year 9 right now and im enjoyin it at emmanuel. my brother as joined me now,qasim. u taught him in year 6.he is in year 7 now. he likes it too. how is chicago?
Post a Comment