Friday, 31 October 2008

Replies and Yorkshire Puddings

In reply to your comments (please keep them coming!):

RP: Yes, my niece did make me look cool. However, not as cool as I looked the other night when I went to a New Kids On The Block concert. (You'll have to ask your parents or teachers about who they are!) My roommate, Miss Prada and I, thought everyone would be dressing up in 1980s outfits (again, ask your parents!). We looked amazing: bright blue eye shadow, glow sticks, side pony tails, neon pink and orange skirt and leg warmers. You would have loved it. Unfortunately, no one else had dressed up. We stood out a little. Felt a bit of a celebrity as lots of people stared at us and some even took photos. Very funny! I'll add photos soon.

KF: Glad to hear that things on the whole are going well..although it's a real shame that some people at JS are getting into fights. Please keep posting - I love the updates. By the way, I taught me room mate the 'Disco Arm' move at the concert we went to. All of you would have been so proud (or very embarrassed!)

CG: I really don't think you can call it a 'sleep'over. Doubt there was much sleep at all!

Miss Watts: I try and update as much as possible but I have so much homework! Teachers are so terrible!

Today I am going to an English restaurant and will try and eat as many Yorkshire Puddings as I possibly can...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi miss swales,

Did you do anything for haloween yesterday? I went out trick or treating with my mate rebecca cuzin jack and his friend rachel got loads of sweets yum!! But the only down side to that trick or treating expereance was it started to hale when we were getting some sweets and by the of of trick or treating we had alot of soken wet sweet! But apart from the hale the night was a success! It was so fun because my auntie wendy always puts on some food and halloween games. So we got dry and played all the games she had for us to dao. First was Bobbing apples, the winner was the one who got the apple using no hands and in the fastest time but it was easy becuase the bucket she had them in was shallow, and i won!! Next was a new game and it involed chucking these plastic eyeballs into 3 buckets ( the one close to you was 10 point middle one was 25 and the furthest was 50 points ) i was ok at that one and came second winner 10 point and guess who beat me... my own dad with 100 points! Next was another new game which involved rolling tunips into hula hoops. it might sound easy but belive me its not because the tunips were moving all over the place and you couldn't control your throw!! Rebecca was the best at that game beating my dad and my aunties parterner (neil) with 125 points!
Next was probably the best game and that was the doughtnut game.In the doughtnut game you pick which doughtnut you want and then the leader of the game add string to the doughtnut and hangs it to the brush that is held up by two chairs then the leader counts down 3...2...1 and then you eat the doughtnut with hands behind you back and first one to finsh wins! i was disqulafid because mine fell on the floor! The last game was making a mummy we had two volinters my dad and neil and there where the mummies then the teams of me, rebecca and jack against tim and rachel had to make there volinter into a mummy by using toliet roll really fun! there team won because we ( for quickness) made it look like our mummy was wearing a skirt! There was some other games in alot of detail but i need to be going now bye miss swales! Catherine x