Wednesday, 24 December 2008

Merry Christmas

It's Christmas Eve...the snow is falling and the stars are twinkling. As I sit around the gently warming fire I can hear the distant tinkle of sleigh bells...

Well, actually no. The sky is slightly grey and the only sound I can hear is the washing machine. There's no fire but the radiators work just fine and as for stars..its 2pm in the afternoon!

However, I do want to wish you all a very happy Christmas. If you were in my assemblies last week then please spend a bit of time thinking about what you heard. I really enjoyed telling such exciting stories - I think the nativity is a fascinating read! Yet I hope you don't just remember the dressing up, or the actions, but rather have a think about why Christmas is so special.

Love,

Miss Swales


1 comments:

amy r.c said...

well i am sitting on my laptop that i got for christmas typing this message. it is pink and i really like it. santa was very good to me this year. was he good to you???
LOVE AMY RC