Saturday, 25 April 2009

It's raining.

It's raining, and it's wonderful. The last few days have been beautifully warm, like those days during the summer term when I would think of any excuse to take you all outside to learn. Yet each day has ended with a magnificently loud thunderstorm. Thunder has just...well, thundered loudly outside. The windows are open and I can hear a group of children giggling wildly every time the thunder cracks. It makes me want to run out and splash in puddles and forget that I am supposed to be doing homework. Yet the pile of books next to me reminds me that I am far too sensible to do things like that. If only I was back in Kelvin, we could have made some kind of Science investigation out of it and then written poems together.

It is very loud. I really like it. I think you would too.

Miss Swales

0 comments: