
Today I wrote a list of things to do. I don't like lists. However, making a list meant I could spend a little more time not doing the things on the list. It's a very boring list. Here is a better one:
Things To Do Today
Ride a Jet-Ski up the Tyne
Join a Band
Get a Number One Album
Break up due to musical differences
Buy a VW Camper Van
Get a dog
Go camping through Europe
Write a novel
Refuse to have my novel turned into a film
Change my mind as long as they let me have a starring role in the film
Fly to Chicago
Meet my friends for a cuppa
Be back in time for tea
Meet Simon Cowell
Get him to adopt me as his niece
Tell everyone that Simon Cowell is my new uncle
Learn to speak Urdu
Paint a masterpiece
Get an exhibition in the Baltic
Divide opinion on whether it is art or not
Join the circus
Leave the circus
(I don't think I like performing animals)
photo from the rockstar diaries

3 comments:
i like your list very much. let me know when you join the circus.
if you circus act involves a uke and a boy scout uniform...i'd pay big money for a ticket.
sounds like fun :)
Post a Comment