Sunday, 10 January 2010

a little update

I am not, as I thought I would be, writing this from Chicago. No. I have been thwarted by snow. My flights were cancelled. I re-booked them. My flights were cancelled again. I re-booked them again. Things don't look great for the next few days, but I hope to get there by Tuesday.

It's not the end of the world. I think I will live through this trial. I just wish I didn't have to say goodbye all over again...



In regards to the story below: I don't know her name. I wasn't actually there. You best ask Peter, he's the one that told me. However, he's a little shell-shocked over the whole experience. Things got pretty nasty. I don't think he'll tell you much although he is partial to cheese and onion crisps. Ply him with those and who knows what he'll tell you...

0 comments: