I should be doing something else right now but I'm not. I thought instead of doing the thing I should be doing I will do something that is completely and utterly unneeded. Every day I like to do something that is not practical but is good for my soul. Here is a list:
Things I Have Done Recently That Are Not Practical But Are Good For The Soul
1. Wore yellow tights
(They were snazzy)
2. Wore red tights
(They were not as snazzy as the yellow tights but still pretty snazzy)
3. Made a giant picture from tea bag wrappers and carrier bags and cheap paint from Walgreens
(Walgreens is like a Woolworths and Boots and Wilkinsons mixed together -it is a strange shop)
4. Made a little tent in the corner of our apartment complete with fairy lights and a Do Not Disturb sign
(It's amazing, you would love it... but it's a little small and getting out of it leads to some very un-lady-like poses)
5. Sipped hot chocolate from a mug that was the size of my head
(...or maybe even bigger)
6. Written a list on my blog when really I should be getting reading to go to work
(Oops)

1 comments:
It has been snowing again here today! Bah humbug indeed :(
Im excited by this woolworths/boots/wilkinsons shop - you must take me :D :D
Post a Comment