Thursday, 17 June 2010

Guess who's back...back again...

I think it's gone past the point of apologising.

Of course, I am sorry for avoiding this blog for so long but I think it's beyond the point where we have a little chat about it, you understand and become all forgiving and our blogging friendship is all the stronger because of it... yes, I think we've passed that point.

So instead, let's start afresh:

Hello! My name is Miss Swales. At least, it used to be, back when I was (and I quote) 'the best teacher in the whole universe.' That was two years ago. Time passes remarkably quickly. Two years ago I left my teaching job in the north of England to go and study in America. Five days ago I returned. I have no idea (or at least, not much of an idea) what I will be doing next. It's not quite the dazzling adventure of two years ago, but it's an adventure all the same...

Before I left America, I was able to visit New York. It was beyond glorious. Here are some snaps:








I'm easing myself back into this blog slowly, so I'm sorry for the lack of insight/humour/sheer wonder of my writing. Two years of doing a Masters has left me a little bereft of words.

I promise things will get better.
(Having just re-read this post, they surely can't get much worse.)

Miss Swales

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to have you back.