the life and times of a north east teacher
Why wait until you're a teacher again?
Wow, those sticks are sweet! I want to paint sticks now....I had no idea sticks could look so cool.. :)
I walked past you, and then I was like "THAT WAS MISS SWALES!" and my friend, who has NO idea who you are, was like "Um.. Who?" And then I couldn't find you again :'(And I only spent £4 on two pairs of tights. :D
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Why wait until you're a teacher again?
Wow, those sticks are sweet! I want to paint sticks now....I had no idea sticks could look so cool.. :)
I walked past you, and then I was like "THAT WAS MISS SWALES!" and my friend, who has NO idea who you are, was like "Um.. Who?" And then I couldn't find you again :'(
And I only spent £4 on two pairs of tights. :D
Post a Comment