Sunday, 12 September 2010

Do you know...

...how many sentences I just typed and then deleted? Quite a few.

This week has been unremarkable in many ways. I went to the library, I did some reading, I cleaned my house, I ate some cake and I painted my nails. However, even weeks that seem unremarkable on the surface might very well just be the complete opposite when you dig a little deeper. Which goes to show two things: never judge a book by its cover and always believe the old saying about a lady protesting too much.

Here are some photos.


You can borrow this list if you want, generally I skip points two and four.




Although occasionally I find homework isn't so bad after all.



Especially when you can have your cake and eat it too.



Sometimes though, when the monotony of homework gets too much
and you think you've had enough...


...a message from sunny Florida can help you keep going just a
little bit longer because, in the end, you know that
the hardest things in life
usually
turn out to be
the most worthwhile.


.

4 comments:

Christopher said...

I think you should delete less. Oh, and I like that list. It's a good one.

Anonymous said...

Hey!
I remember that 'Drama Queen' mug.
:) Miss you here.
Kelli

Amy said...

Oh my gosh. I freaking love this post. I've decided to "TRY" to keep my blog more frequent. you inspire me to do so. :)

safa said...

Hi Miss swales :)
I haven't talked to you for ages!
I saw you the other day in Newcastle and I was quite happy
I was thinking that you have probably forgotten who I am now
Just a thought
Should I still call you miss Swales or not
I have not been on here for ages so
I really dont know
Hope you are having a good time were ever you go :)
Bye for now xx