Question from CG:
What are the first things?
Some of my first things will include:
- My first time in America
- My first time living abroad
- My first time on an elevated train
- My first time living in an apartment
A RC:It seems everyone from KG in on holiday in America at the moment. Part of me wishes I was just going on a holiday and I could come back and continue to teach in Year 6. You'll have great fun in 6E - I'm a little jealous! As for my assemblies, I loved doing them too and whenever I come and visit I'll ask Mrs S if I can do one. I have lots of ideas up my sleeve and they all include fancy dress!
Oreo-fan:I've tasted Oreos and they simply do not compare to English chocolate. Mmmm, the way the creamy Galaxy melts in your mouth...delicious! I'm not sure who wrote this comment but Australia sounds amazing. I visited there once and saw a whale in the harbour!

3 comments:
Dear Miss Swales,
Are you in chicago yet? I feel like i've never left school because i've saw nearly everyone in my class so far it feels like i'm still in kelvin grove!!! I miss you a lot already... If you do feel nervous at your university just keep on beleiving your self that you WILL go far!!! Good luck! xxxx Courtney wuh xxxx
Hi miss swales
Thanks for answering my question and putting me on your blog i am sure you will not be low on chocolate for a while as everyone got you choco for your leavers prezzie!YUM... So anyway how are things going for you well bad better... I wonder? Sorry i havn't posted for a while been on ma hols you see didn't have a computer in scotland! Anyway missing you loads but have a great time!!! Good luck! Catherine xx
Hi miss swales
i'm liking my new class in 6E we are all having loads of fun all ready. But just stated to get homework on friday but it is dead easy we get 6 peices it might feel like loads but realy it's not i had it all done in less time than i thought...
Every table i go on Jack B is always on it.
I,m on top tables for maths.( i was suprised )....
Hope you are enjoying Chicago.
Love Sasha S...XXXX....
Post a Comment