This is a special blog that is dedicated to you for your consistent commenting. Other people are commenting on here but they all seem to do it in the wrong place! You, however, not only put it in the right place but do so regularly. I love reading your comments. My roommate, we'll call her Miss Prada (which isn't her name but is near enough), knows exactly who you are when I read out your comments. She thought you were older than you are because you were so funny and clever. I told her that you had an amazing teacher last year which helps.
I don't think I am allowed to visit JS. However, you can visit KG. We will sort something out...maybe even a mini-reunion of Year 6. Think about some ideas and talk to the others. I know you girls will have some crazy ideas.
My friends from England, we'll call her Miss Watts (because that's her name) made t-shirts advertising this blog. She sent me one, which I proudly wore yesterday, until I poured hot chocolate all down the front of it. It was one of those days...a bit like when you had pen all over you (that recount made Miss Prada and I laugh alot!). I will try and put some photos of the t-shirt on the blog.
I love hearing from you...please keep the comments coming. They always cheer me up! Tell everyone I said hello! (Not everyone...that would be a little embarrassing...just the people I know that you know)
Love,
Miss Swales

2 comments:
Just one more quick thing your niece has gave u some good advice it makes you look so cool!xx
HI!
Im so touched that you made a blog for me whoop whoop. i am freeeeezing and sooooooooo tired had a sleepover last night ( with my mate rebecca ) and we didn't get to sleep till like 2!! And rebecca stole alllllll the covers :( This was a very quick blog but must dash have things to do see you later... xx Missing youuuuuuu... :(
:D :D
Post a Comment