I am currently sat in a comfy chair watching the rain fall on a cold, cold Chicago. I feel wonderfully cosy - all I need is a decent cuppa and some custard creams. Unfortunately, although I still have a supply of Tetley tea bags there are no places in Chicago where you can buy custard creams. I miss English biscuits alot. When I get back home I will most certainly be visiting Asda and stocking up!
On a high note, this week I bought ice skates and a football. A proper football. Not an American football. Yesterday I went outside for a kickabout. I scored many goals. (There was no goalkeeper so it was pretty easy...)
I went ice skating in the park last week. Even though I haven't ice skated since I was very little I managed fairly well. I didn't fall down and I didn't have to cling on to anyone. I almost looked like Angelina Ballerina. Almost.

Tomorrow is my birthday. I will be 47. Or 21. Or somewhere in between. I'll let you guess - first correct answer gets a high five when I return!
Speaking of returning...it's less than two weeks!!!!!!!!!! Keep an eye out for a beautiful blonde teacher with a bag of custard creams ice skating around the school yard. It could be me.
Miss Swales x

7 comments:
Miss Swales i was under the impression you had golden sunset hair....not blonde!!
I would guess your age for some chocolate but not a high five! LOL x
hi miss swales i hope your having a great time in chicago i miss you a lot and happy birthday i'm gussing your 21 hope you come soon
from safa xx
hi miss swales
my sister told me that your birthday is on the same day as britney spears
x
hi miss swales,
are u cumin to kelvin grove when u cum back to icy cold britan?
if u do make sure u go to mrs evereds class first;we are all dying to see u!
it was snowing on the 1st dec;it was a nice greeting to the dec month!!
can i have a high 5 without having to guess ur age? but if i had to guess i would probs agree with safa.
hope u had a fab bday and u got lots of cards that r up in ur living room in chicago!
love amy rc
u think it was bad in america its been snow and rain every day!!!!!! i hope u manage 2 get sum custard tarts. Got loads of friends and enjoying loads of lessons and got a new slogan called serious monkey which my friend jed and matthew crame came up with
Laters Ali D (daniel m) <(-_-)>
(thats
serious
monkey!!!)
the serious monkey was my idea miss swales daniel just likes it to much anyways ive made somthing new up its called stick man and qasim would love it this is it
=)-/-<
from matty C. rich monkey <($_$)>
Post a Comment