SK-Great to have comments from you! I hope you are having a fantastic time in my old classroom. I wish I was still there!
DM-You do make me laugh. By the way, I haven't watched Top Gear since arriving in America. Life is tough. Not sure I can cope much longer.
ARC-Year 6 will certainly be the first place I visit. I will be there during the last week. I'm looking forward to disturbing all your lessons. I'm sure the teachers won't mind!

5 comments:
Miss Swales
Glad to hear that u are cumin to see us in yr6.
I don't mind if u disturb our lesson!
don't tell Mrs Evered I said that!!
Hope u have a very safe journey back to the UK and when u get home u can impress your parents with your American accent.
Also happy shopping for your custard creams.
Happy-shopping love Amy xx
Hi miss swales
Love the pictures in the last blog sorry didn't post a comment on there, that looks exciting ice skater, i am going next week for rachels birthday :D cant wait! its mary birthday tomorrow! whoop whoop. cant wait and the prezzie is lush!anyway cya later x·$20
Catherine
Could you come and disturb some of my lessons please? I'll need a break by the last week of term...nearly having panic attacks trying to get reception children remember their lines!
hi miss swales hope ur having a fab time in chicago!I cant wait till you come im so exited and you can come disturb our classroom as much as you want and theres some really nice decarations from decarations day i bet you'll like them see you when you come
from safa
p.s you'll get loads of custard creams!
hi miss swale when r u comin back coz me and feriends willcome down to kelvin after skoolto see u plze tell me
nikki xxxx
Post a Comment