You will all do wonderfully well and much better than my exam this morning. It was not good.
Just have in mind the fun you'll have after SATs week. I think it will be your Africa topic soon and also the residential. You lucky things. I just have more homework.
Mrs Turner said tht we might have a fun week after the SATs and go to all different places and nexy Friday we are going to the park.(If the weather is good) After that we are going to Dukes House wood yippiee!!!!
Amy, you will love Dukeshouse Wood. I did last year, especially the Leap of Death! You can read about it on earlier blog posts. Last year's pupils also put their experiecnes on the blog. Check it out!
3 comments:
I knoww,
Mrs Turner said tht we might have a fun week after the SATs and go to all different places and nexy Friday we are going to the park.(If the weather is good)
After that we are going to Dukes House wood yippiee!!!!
Speak to yo soon,
Amy x
it was the first day of the sats today Miss Swales. it was science and tomorrow is both writing and the spelling test :-S.
i have got to go now to go in the bath. i will speak to u later.
amy
Amy, you will love Dukeshouse Wood. I did last year, especially the Leap of Death! You can read about it on earlier blog posts. Last year's pupils also put their experiecnes on the blog. Check it out!
Post a Comment