Amy, SATs will probably be over by the time you read this. Wahey!!! You'll be off to the park and then having a treat week...it almost makes the SATs worth it!
Daniel, you actually made me laugh out loud - which is embarrassing as I'm in a public place! It's nice to hear how you are doing... of course you have lots of friends. It's because your Year 6 teacher gave you such good training and advice! However, I think you should be careful with all those girls. Don't go breaking their hearts! I'm back soon and excited about catching up on some Top Gear. And... Level 7?!!? I think you meant Level 9! Oh, the other day I was with a group of people doing the 'Disco Arm' move that reminded me of Dukeshouse Wood. I was able to show them exactly how to use it. I think they were impressed. Who wouldn't be?!

3 comments:
Sorry Miss Swales.
I totally forgot about this website and just before I was looking through my history on this computer and it said www.missswalesdotcom.blogspot.com and I was like MISS SWALES!
Anyway, I hope you well. Its just been my birthday - It was good. Better go now. HOMEWORK for Monday. Bye x
You forgot about me!?!?!? Excuse me for a moment whilst I mop up my tears and mend my broken heart...
Okay, better now. Glad you remembered the blog again! Hope you had a grand 12th birthday!
Love
Miss Swales
PS Get back to your homework!
I didn't forget you, I just.. I just... forgot the website! (Note to self, -Good come back catherine!) I did, I loved it attually (:
Cathetine x
PS: I finished my homework, don't worry!
Post a Comment