Do you think I'll be allowed to come to the Year 6 Prom? I promise I will wear a dress and not a football shirt (though maybe my Sunderland scarf!).
Saturday, 13 June 2009
Commercial Break
I will be back in Newcastle/Gateshead on Monday. I expect I'll be popping into school on the Tuesday. I'm hoping I'll be able to do some assemblies that week and will most certainly be arriving in your classrooms to cause mayhem and uproar. Spread the word!

3 comments:
Oh. Have fun on your Commercial Break then (:
I'm sure you will be allowed to come to our prom, if we have one!
See you on Tuesday, oh and the Talent Show is on. It is on on the 22nd and the 24th of June.
I hope you can make it!
it will be great if you do come to our prom miss swales and the year 6 leavers assembly
from safa x
Post a Comment