Friday, 19 June 2009

Will you forgive me?

I need to apologise for two things:

1) I'm not going to finish The Man With No Teeth story...yet. I will at some point, but all the ideas I have (only one actually...) still needs a little more pondering on. 

2) I haven't been into school yet. Ooops. The main reason for this is that I have been living like a vampire for the last few days. No, not sucking blood and living in a coffin but sleeping during the day and being awake at night. My body clock is all messed up. I get hungry for lunch at midnight. It's odd.  Slowly my body clock is getting back to normal, so I will certainly see you next week. I can't wait!

1 comments:

amy r.c said...

Hello sorry i havent posted anything earlier!

I do forgive you and i desperate to know what happens next in 'The Man with no Teeth'

See you next week!!

From Amy