I need your help to finish a (sort of) true story I started a couple of weeks ago about The Man With No Teeth. Read parts 1, 2 and 3 (you can scroll down and click on the titles at the left hand side) and then give me some ideas about what the man had in his hand and what could happen next! You can do that by writing your ideas in the comments section after you have read part 3.
I'm looking forward to hearing all your ideas!
Love,
Miss Swales
PS I'm practising my American accent so I can do it next time I visit y'all!

3 comments:
hi Miss Swales,
I dont have any ideas at tho moment, but if i do i will certainly let you know!
I just wondered if you are coming back in tomorrow?
I really hope you do!
Amy x
hello miss swales
it was nice to see you back in kelvin grove i dont khow what he could have in his hand maybe a diomand or a staff of power when you come back to the school please come to our class and stay for a litlle while
from safa x
hi miss swales i realy miss you and so does tanya hope to see you soon back in kelvin grove primary school
Post a Comment