Monday, 6 July 2009

living the dream


This morning reminded me that really, this new non-teaching life, is marvellous! 

Here is a short list of Things That Were Fun This Morning:

- seeing you all walk into school, look at the stage, and whisper my name
- how willing you all were to help me in my assembly
- sharing amazing stories from my favourite book (this is what makes it worthwhile!)
- making about 200 children do dance moves to one of my new favourite songs
- drinking tea in the staffroom
- dressing up
- making others dress up
- pretending and acting and being as dramatic as I can be
- watching how well behaved the school is
- taking the younger children to their class and listen to them tell me what they've learnt
- knowing I'll be doing it all again another day

I honestly really love telling stories, especially stories that have changed my life! I also love telling stories to you; it's great to see you all growing up and looking so happy at school!

Well, I'll see you around soon (tomorrow!),

Love, 

Miss Swales




PS Thank you Miss T for taking photos for me!

4 comments:

safa said...

hi miss swales
the assemblies were great hope you can do more please come and teach our class (6s if you dont khow)i would love it if you could
from safa x
p.s.pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee come and teach our class!!

mrs. koch said...

which song?

Miss Swales said...

seventeen years by ratatat

Miss Swales said...

seventeen years by ratatat