You may want to read Part 4 to refresh your memory. Anyway, without further ado:
The Man With No Teeth Part 5 (by Year 6)
I touched the globe and it started glowing brightly. My fingers slipped into it as I removed it from his hand. I placed it on my legs and all of a sudden the coffee shop vanished and there was nobody around me except Men With No Teeth. There were hundreds of them, in fact I was the only one that was a woman and had teeth! After two minutes, a group of The Toothless Men came over to me with something silver, shiny and hard. They grabbed me by my cardi and started to yank teeth out of my mouth! I knew that I was now A Toothless Woman in a parallel universe...
PS In the end I managed to persuade them to give me false teeth so that I could return back to Gateshead and be able to teach again. After being in Year 6 I wish I could be back in the parallel universe!
By A and E
PS There was another one I also really liked, so maybe we'll have two alternative endings. Keep checking to see if it's yours!

1 comments:
So glad me and Ebony won!
Post a Comment