
This is all about me, because it's my blog, and it can be. So there. I miss being a teacher - back then I could say, "Sorry...who's in charge here? Wait, that's me." Actually, I never said that. Sometimes I would say to those pupils that would be looking out the window and daydreaming, "Eyes on me, I'm the good looking one at the front that's not in school uniform..." and other amazing witticisms. I should write a book. I really should.
Anyway, five facts about Miss Swales. One of these may be a lie. See if you guess it correctly.
1. I am scared of vacuum cleaners. Very scared. It's a long story. It's actually not that long but the phone is ringing so I haven't got time to tell it.
2. I was once in a girl band that played at various venues around the region. We split up over musical differences and because of an interesting incident with a giant dog.
3. I have had some interesting experiences on planes. Once I threw up over the passengers next to me, once I fainted into the aisle in front of four rather shocked American women and once I broke my toe by dropping my luggage on it. Ouch.
4. I have rolled down a hill in New Zealand whilst being inside a huge plastic ball full of water. It was fun, but very strange. I also surfed down sand dunes and watched two different seas going in opposite directions collide.
5. I was born in London and lived in the same area as The Bill and Only Fools and Horses. When I was in London I went to the wedding of Diana and Prince Charles. Jealous? You should be... although it was a nightmare trying to decide what to get them for a wedding present.
Well, I could go on.
Honestly, I could.
Like I said, I should write a book...

2 comments:
We broke up? Why did no-one tell me?! I've been working on the new album... oh well, solo career here I come!
You'll never make it without us....
also, you didn't guess the lie.
Post a Comment