Dear Diary,
This week I have:
dressed as a shepherd
(It's never to early to re-enact the Christmas Story...)
read up on the cosmology of Ancient Near Eastern Mesopotamians
(Try and say that six times backwards...go on, try...)
been told, by three different people, that I should go on Britain's Got Talent
(I am unsure about what talent I could showcase but the thought of meeting Mr Cowell is tempting...)
got soaking wet in the newly arrived Autumnal rain
(But we drank hot chocolate afterwards, which made up for it...)
played duck, duck, goose
(And lost...)
watched the sun set over the Tyne Bridge
(It was nice.)
beaten my Dad at Mario Karts
(And got thrashed at Wii tennis...)
made a video
(I enjoyed doing it, but I'm looking forward to the next one as it involves a
fake moustache, getting wet and some strange accents...)
been a terrified sheep
(baaaa...)
...and lots of other things.
(It's been a strange, strange week...)
I wonder what other people did this week?

Yours sincerely,
Miss Swales :-)

0 comments:
Post a Comment