Monday, 19 October 2009

So much to do, so little time...


Now, you may not think it, what with all this jaunting off to London and the like this week, but I am incredibly busy.

I'm thinking I may hide in the attic and set off a balloon across England, making everyone believe I am in it. Then, whilst everyone and his uncle is following the exploits of the balloon, I could stay in the attic and catch up on life. A genius idea I think. However, three problems prevent this from happening:

1. I don't have an attic.
2. I don't have a balloon.
3. Apparently (so I've just been told) someone has already tried this, and it ended up with vomiting on live TV. Now I have thrown up in some strange places, but I don't intend to do it on the telly. Not such a genius idea after all.

So instead I will stop typing, pop some more photos on here from London and go and see if my Very Important Email From America has arrived yet.

London Bridge...standing upright. I knew that song wasn't to be trusted.

...or else.

Now, fighting is never the answer, but this made me smile.


I looked up as I crossed a bridge, and this is what I saw.

0 comments: