So far this week I have:
Watched 'Where The Wild Things Are' with my two sisters and quoted our favourite lines to each other all the way home, whilst intermittently howling at the sky like Max and Carol.
"Aww Carol, that was my favourite arm!" he moaned as the white blood splurted out of the place his arm used to be.

Surprised two classes of excited pupils by dressing as a Wise Man complete with wig and treasure chest.
The black wig made me realise I could never be a goth or an emo. Which is a shame.
Wrestled Christmas trees through doors and decoration boxes through trapdoors and got a little frustrated at the knots in strings of lights.
Doesn't the word 'trapdoor' make you go all shivery with the thoughts of pirates and elves and all things adventurous and magical? No, only me? Oh.
Begun to notice that my time in England is growing short.
22 days short.
Made angels.
They have neon pink wings.
Practised musical statues in order to beat all those Geordie kids at the party tonight. The selection box is mine. Mine I tell you.
...and be warned, I'm not opposed to cheating.
And it's only Wednesday.
I'm not sure I'll make it through to Friday...

0 comments:
Post a Comment