1. I no longer live in America.
2. I am no longer a teacher.
3. I think I would like to change both of these situations!
(If you have any ideas, let me know.
I would so surely appreciate it.)
In the meantime I spend my days painting my old house, helping out at church, reading books, taking my sisters out for adventures, discovering great art installations, catching up with old friends, doing the odd art project and generally trying to pass the time of day usefully (as well as pack in a reasonable amount of daytime TV watching).
(A sample of the street art I found when I got lost in Byker.)
Oh! And also, I'm possibly maybe perhaps going to try to possibly maybe perhaps get a little book published. Wouldn't that be fun?
(It's amazing how things on the Quayside I always thought were awful can become quite beautiful when you look at them at a different angle.)

3 comments:
Why is it that all women watch Gilmore Girls? I've sat through four episodes and cannot understand the mysterious allure it holds for females.
I never used to, but it's like I can't help it now. It's such a strange other-wordly life they all lead. It's ridiculous in a non-offensive way.
Maybe like eating marshmallows?
Post a Comment