Thursday, 12 June 2008

Questions and Lists

Well hello again,

I'm not going to bother with a fancy introduction (I know, I know, I'll never get a Level 5 without one...) but rather launch straight into answering your very random questions:

Who is the funniest in the class?
I don't have a funniest person in the class; it's really the class as a whole that make me laugh. Although I'm sure whoever crashes their Quad Bike first next week will make me laugh alot - as long as it's not me.

What star hotel will I be staying in?
I won't be staying in a hotel. Teachers don't get paid nearly enough for that and I'll also be there for two years so I will have to get somewhere more permanent to live. Hopefully it will be an apartment that I'll share with other people.

Am I scared I'll get squished by obese people?
No

Are you shocked by how badly we have spelt the words in our comments?
Yes. I blame the teachers.

Do I have permission to speak please Miss Swales?
No.

Will you be the best archer at the residential?
Yes.

I'll stop now before I get carried away and go onto lists. I hate making lists. They make me feel trapped. However, to try and stop rambling and be more concise I will begin one now. It's called 'Things that I will miss'

Things that I will miss:
Family
Friends
My teapot that's shaped like a giant fairy cake
Cups of tea
Tetley teabags
Using the word tea to mean my evening meal and my cup of tea and never having to explain which one I mean
English words like pavement, boot, and jumper
English landscapes
Deciding to, just for the sake of it, dress like Boudicca or make lion masks with dreadlocks
Assemblies (that I'm taking not the assemblies where we have to clap and clap and clap and...)
Church
The kids at my church
My car
Playing my music as loud as I want when I drive
English bands
The Geordie accent
Any English accent
Primark
The Tyne
The Coast
The fact that we just call our coast The Coast even though all coasts are coasts
The X Factor
Ant and Dec
Working
Getting Paid
Holidays
Cups of tea (I know, I said it before but I will REALLY miss my cuppas)
Being called Miss
Being called Byker
Being called Swalesie
Being called 'the best teacher in the universe'
And I will also miss:
You

Things I won't miss

Putting petrol in my car
Bells
Staff meetings
Routine
Writing Lists

For your comments I would like you to tell me what you'll miss when you move schools.

Must dash - have to write reports. That's another thing I won't miss.

Miss Swales

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello miss swales.
I will miss my friends who are going to diffrent school and friends that wont be in the same set as me because i might not see them again because the second school is canny big and i will probaly get lost. Also i will miss some of the teachers in this school naming none of the teachers names that i wont miss!! Finally i will miss you!!!!!!!!!!!From catherine

Anonymous said...

I will miss the most you my friends that are going to diffferent schools all the other teachers i hope you have a lovely time marken...From Amy xxx

Anonymous said...

hi miss swales,

The thing i will miss the most is the great teachers the fun times with people and my awsome friends...catherine, anita, courtney and rachel.I am really nervous going to my other school because it's so big.

Anonymous said...

i will miss most of my friends at this school because some of my frinds are going to diffrent schools as me but we are still going to keep in contact on the mobile phones (obviously). but most of all i will miss...YOU!!!!

Anonymous said...

hello miss swales,
I will miss all my friends who will be going to different schools. i will also miss this school because of the fun things people do and the part where you go to different clubs with mates. probably seeing my friends cry (if they do) because we might not see eachother again. Also people making me laugh. But most of all to the best teacher in the whole universe I WILL MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I will miss playing football because when i go to joseph swan my cousin says u cant take big footballs "coz" they will get pinched. I will also miss the people im leaving such as the people tht are going to emanuel collage.

Connor Mcguigan

Anonymous said...

I WILL MISS the yonge school chear,the staff macking me jummp,Miss Sweals.I want to stay!!!!

I will miss the old days but i can always look back and remember the good old days.

But please make me stay!!!

Anonymous said...

What i would miss about moving schools is...
Friends,
YOU of course,
the much laughter we all had,
after school clubs,
miss being stupid in the class with my friends and much more. I would write them all but you would get bored!!!!
I hope you have a great time away !!! But one question will YOU miss the craziness in the class?!? We will miss you ALOT!!!!!!!
Hope you have fun,
Courtney and friends

Anonymous said...

I will miss easy maths and easy litrasy

Anonymous said...

hello miss swales
even though i wasn't in your class i didn't want you to leave our school but it's not up to me.
From Anita