Well, you have all returned back from 'big school' relatively safe and sound and with only a few 'problem stickers' between you. I didn't miss you at all...well, maybe a little bit. However, the ice creams at the Quayside made up for it and even teaching in Year 1 for a morning didn't spoil my week. I managed not to sqaush or scare any of the small children and they too declared me 'the best teacher ever'. High fives all round!
If you look at the comments we have our first one from America! He may have left us for the sunny climate of Florida (don't tell him it's raining here!) but ML is still making us smile. I am, I must admit, rather jealous of him eating crisps all day long in the sun. We all say, "Hellloooooo!" to you ML and also dedicate, "I need a holiday" to you.
This week has seen the beginning of The Last Things. The last time I rang the bell. The last staff meeting (hooray!). The last assembly. My last Tyne Kids club at church. The last visit by the school nurse (phew!). The last reports I'll ever write. Soon it will be my last day as a teacher. Yet I'm too excited to be sad....yet. In a few weeks time I'll be filling this with The First Things. I can't wait!!!
Toodle Pips (In the words of ML!)
Miss Swales :-)

4 comments:
I don't want you to leave Miss Swales but sadly... you have to leave :( I wish I had powers which could freeze time so I could have you as a teacher for a little bit longer.Anyway back to the real time, the real forcus and back to the real question.what are the first things?However I'll see you later please answer me question...Bye
ML in Florida chapter 3
Thanks for sending e-mail to my mum with my SATs results.
I went on an airboat on Sunday on the headwaters of the Everglades and even held a live alligator.
Weather is disappointing at the moment but still 10 days to go. Enjoy last day at school.
bye bye
Matty L
A special thanx 2 u m.c swales!!!!
Coz u hav been the best teacher eva!SERIOUSLY! i wil mis ya alot even tho av neva been in ur class 4 long... Hope u hav a lot of fun! One question tho...
HAV U EVA WUNDERED WHILE UR IN CHICAGO THAT SUM 1 WIL MARRY U? I bet u sum 1 wil coz ur pretty sum 1 wil easily put a ring on ya finga! BET YOU!!!!!B gud ! hav a fantabulus time !xx courtney wuh xx
matty c. here i wish i could freeze time aswell cath but unlucky for us we cant =( but matty i hope u havin good time at florida and make sure wen u r at your nanas through the summmer play out in the lane coz itll be reely borin and nice one with the alligater.
Post a Comment