Monday, 5 January 2009

Best Things and Random Questions

In order to try and feel slightly more excited about going back to Chicago, I am going to write a list of the Best Things about being there. At the moment I would like to stay in The Land of The Yorkshire Pudding and Custard Cream but I cannot. So here is my list to make me feel better. It might not be long...maybe you can add things. Use your imagination...

Best Things About My Life in Chicago

Everyone loves my accent
I have learnt alot
It snows there
I have met lots of interesting people
I don't have to queue up for petrol
Erm...errr....I've run out.

I do like America alot. Yet being there has made me be so grateful for all the things and people in England. I especially miss the North East. You kids really should make the most of it. You are growing up in a place that is..well, lets hope the Posh Police aren't around..it's proper mint, like.


Here are some questions for you:

What was the best thing about your Christmas?
Have you made any New Year's Resolutions?
If you could have any superhero power what would it be?
If you were a vegetable what vegetable would you be and why?
Beaches or mountains?
Newcastle or Sunderland?
Literacy or Numeracy?
Cats or dogs?
7 x 6?
What car would you have in you had a million pounds?
Do you think the new Dr Who will be any good?
Leona ot Alexandra?
Rock or Pop?

Choose any question you want, or even add your own. I promise to answer.

Love,
Miss Swales


3 comments:

amy r.c said...

hi again miss swales,
i will try and answer all of your questions
i will if i dont get tired
where shall i start? at the begging would help...
the best thing about christmas was opening all my prezzies,
i have not got a new years resolution,
my superhero power would be to when i wish it would come true,(as if)
the vegetable i would most want to be is a carrot i dont know why i just like the look and taste of a carrot,
i prefer beaches to mountains,
i much prefer newcastle to sunderland,
i most prefer literacy to maths but still i like maths too,
i prefer cats to dogs because i have two cats and no dogs,
7x6=42,
i dont know what car i would have if i had a million pound,
i dont really watch dr who so i have not got a clue who the new doctor who is and looks like!!
i much much prefer Leona to Alexandra,
and finally my hands are hurting now i prefer pop to rock although i like so what by pink!!!!!!

anyway cant stay on the computer much longer have to go to bed a bit earlier tonight for the first day back to school tomorrow...so see you soon
love from amy xx

safa said...

hi miss swales I khow its been ages since I last talked to you so sorry anyways im gonna answer your questions soooooo
i loved everything about christmas really
i havent got any new year resolutions
my superhero power would to have all the chocalate in the world yum!
the vegetable i would be is a... ill have to think about that one i love beaches much more to mountains because i once had to climb one it was hard i will have to tell you that story later.
i like newcastle bit more to sunderland
i like litracy more because im not very good at maths
i like cats more dont khow why
7x6equals 42
im not into cars so i dont khow
sometimes i watch doctor who but i dont khow who the new doctor is
i like alexandra more even though i still like leona
and finally i like pop and rock even though i like pop a bit better
!!!(ran out of breath)!!!
well thats all your questions done
bye for now lots of love safa xx

Anonymous said...

HI M.C SWALES

Answering those will be hard but ill try...
Best thing bout christmas, the prezzies
I aint got a new year resoulation(sorry)
My superpower would be to own any car i wanted at any time!!!
the veg id most like 2 b is a potatoe cos of the nickname... SPUD!!!
mountains
neither both rubbish
literacy
neither but i love meerkats so dos that count
7x6=45... wait thats not right
ASTON MARTIN DBS or PAGANI ZONDA F ROADSTER
no 2 bland
neither although sterophonics are good
and i prefer rock to pop but i do like rockpop(a mix of the 2)
anyway got 2 go now

Ali D
Daniel Mitchell