Wednesday, 7 January 2009

To A.R.C.

Thank you for anwering all the questions! Hope you had a fantastic start to the new school term. I hope to visit on Thursday or Friday. :)

2 comments:

amy r.c said...

hi miss swales,
thank you alot for making a blog all about me. love to see you at kelvin grove before you go back to chicago. anyway just making this blog quick. speak to you soon if you come back too kg

love amy rc xx

Anonymous said...

Heyy Miss Swales,

Its Catherine here.Soooooo sorry I havn't posted any comments.OMG...how did I forget! Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year... sorry its abit late :O . By the way loving J.Swan, ill at the moment been off since Thursday but hopefully going in on Monday...:D. Made some great friends in J.Swan,so I'm a happy little girl. This is so funny... When I went to get a newspaper for my mam (approximettly 15:20pm) I saw all of the little Kelvin Grove people coming out and 2 of your old pupils came up to me and went "Eeh your from J.Swan...Rr it wicked there We are both going there when were older!" and started shouting it in the middle of the street...Embrassing but soo Cute though..:D Right must dash now...Missing you Miss Swales. Byee x. From Catherine.