Close your eyes and imagine the scene...wait, don't close your eyes, you still need to read this...
Imagine the scene:
The sun has gone down. The skyscrapers tower above you, encircling you with twinkling lights. The ice rink is empty. The night breeze gently cools your cheeks. The ice gleams. Its just you, your friends and the hockey sticks. Homework is forgotten as you power your way down the rink, you have the puck and the goal is right in front of you. Empty. One swoop of the stick and there it is...GOOOOAAAAAALLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!
That was me, Sunday night. Best Hockey Game Ever.
The Newcastle Vipers better watch their step; maybe I'll start a Gateshead team...

2 comments:
Hii Miss Swales,
Wow - Havn't been on here in a while!
How have you been? I think I get to much homework likee, I'm pack up to my neck with it because its the holidays :/ - Hope you have a nice easter, I would give you the present but I ate it - nfact it was lovely: Lol.
School is going great, I know my way around, Finally! Friends are my world now, Ive been ask out a few timees, So I'm very happy right now :D.
Scribble backk,
Love,
Catherinee x'
Ah Catherine - so nice to hear that you are very happy! I'll write another post soon - lots to write but also have far too much homework to distract me! :-(
Take care,
Miss S
Post a Comment